Your privacy is very important to us. At techStop we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
It is techStop’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, techStop collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. techStop’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how techStop’s visitors use its website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting